Full Time / Los Angeles, CA
Lunchbox is an award winning Shopper engagement agency rapidly expanding and seeking great people to join us. If you haven’t heard about us yet --- you will soon as we are poised for rapid growth in the Los Angeles area. But we can only accomplish this by getting the best and brightest minds to join us.
Lunchbox, a WPP company develops innovative work with a roster of prestigious clients that will not only enhance your career but give you some great brands to build your resume and portfolio and Check us out at www.lbox.com to see for yourself.
Our culture is driven by creativity and LIFE-work balance. While we work collaboratively, we want and encourage you to have a life outside of work.
As we are unique in the value we add to our client’s brands, you will learn a lot from some of the industry’s most influential thought leaders. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits. And unlike at other agencies everyone, not just the senior people, are eligible for bonuses based on their personal contributions to their team and overall company performance
Associate Technical Director / Architect Lunch Box ( www.lbox.com )
· Self-managed and motivated leader
· 6+ years’ experience developing and deploying Internet sites and applications
· Demonstrated ability to deliver, launch projects under pressure and have the ability to adapt to changing needs of projects
· Ability to accurately estimate project efforts, timelines and dependencies
· Ability to identify risk areas of projects and create a plan on how to mitigate those risks
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Strong written and communication skills
· Ability to lead maximize team members efforts on a day to day basis
· Familiarity with enterprise level software development practices (sprints, version control systems, issue tracking tools, local build environments, continuous integration)
· Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with Producers, Designers, QA and Developers
· Must be flexible and be willing to move between tasks as needed
· Ability to write technical specifications
o Demonstrated recent experience developing websites for multiple devices and browsers o Expert in design patterns and best practices for both frontend and backend development o Expert in .NET web development for with MVC, Webforms and Web Services o Solid experience with ORMs (like NHibernate or Entity Framework) and Dependency Injection tools (like Castle Windsor, Unity or Ninject) o Passionate for middle to backend web development
· Hands on experience working architecting, developing and managing content management systems · Expert with at least 2 other server side web technologies, object oriented and scripting languages such as Java, PHP, Python, Node.js and related languages SQL, XML, JSON, etc · BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· Software startup or Digital Agency experience is big plus