Full Time / Kansas City
We are looking for an experienced and energetic mind to be the leader of our IT needs. This is an opportunity to build a department from the ground up as we make a concentrated investment towards in-house technology, support of our sales staff and an overall growth in our presence on the web. This position will be for an initial contract period of 90 days with the opportunity to become full time depending on performance.
· Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
· You should also have a strong understanding of, and practical experience with, Java/Python web application development.
· Build our platforms, systems, and networking infrastructure using your background in system administration and storage systems.
· Build internal systems used by several of our agents involving improvements in HR, Staffing, Legal, and all other business functions.
· Specialist domains: Web application development, Database administration, Windows/Mac technical support.
· Work with executive management to design and build out IT department
· Coordinate the design and development of company marketing sites
· BS in Computer Science or related technical field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
· 5 years of relevant work experience, including large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
· Understanding of SalesForce.com products and API’s
· Foundation in manipulating, processing, and administering large data sets.
ABOUT SPRING VENTURE GROUP:
Spring Venture Group is a rapidly growing national insurance agency for senior healthcare and life insurance. We believe that technology and transparency will continue to aggressively change the way financial services are marketed and sold. Our success begins with our people, and they are supported by a combination of sophisticated marketing, technology, industry-leading sales processes and an entrepreneurial culture. Based in Kansas City, we are committed to creating a strong career trajectory for talented people.