Full Time / Zaragoza (Spain)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for experienced Software Engineers Backend and/or Frontend to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you will be part of the life cycle of different global projects using the best development practices and tools at scale for adidas sites around the world, for a variety of purposes, such as engaging with our customers to deliver the highest possible value for them.
Because of its customer centric and quality focused view, as a Software Engineer you will be responsible for providing systems and applications which are used during the entire product creation lifecycle starting from Marketing planning, product design, product development and sourcing. You will be using technology to create solutions that are transforming how products are being digitally created. You will also collaborate with solution architects, product owners and project managers. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· IT skills: Java 8, Spring Boot and/or familiarized with Spring Cloud tools.
· Microservices experience.
· Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is a plus.
· Apache Kafka is a plus.
· Knowledge of any additional frameworks (React, Vue or Angular)
· Good handling of CSS practices (flexbox, postcss, BEM), hands-on preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and CI / full automation (webpack, linter, test runners, npm scripts).
Education and Experience Required
What we offer:
Take a look how we work at Adidas Spain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttNBH7oQkI8
Don’t you find the role that match with your background? We have more open roles at our web career site. Take a look! https://bit.ly/2MJg3OV
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES